Friday, March 5, 2010

moments

i live for those special moments, where you know deep down things won't be the same. they have changed for the better. i live for getting butterflies deep inside my stomach and getting chills from my toes to the top of my head. i live for being nervous before something exciting. just the adrenaline that comes along with the nerves is fantastic. i live for the moments when something truly exciting happens and i just can't wait to tell someone, anyone really. i live for the moments where i am so happy that i can't help but grin and just smile. i live for having one of my dreams come true. i live for the moments of unexpected love. i live for the moments of having a crush, and seeing that crush. i live for the moments that make me a better person. i live for the moments that make me thankful for what i have. i live for crying and laughing three seconds later with my best friend. i live for first kisses. i live for cuddling with that someone special. i live for making new memories and reminiscing of old ones. i live for discovering a new talent that i have. i live for the moments that my entire family can be together. i live for the moments of anticipating what can come next. i live for good news. i live for the moments that makes my testimony grow. i live for the moments when i know my prayers have been answered. i live for those three words "i love you" from anyone close to me. i live for reconnecting with old friends. i live for those sweet texts that i save in my phone. i live for the moments that make my parents proud. i live for making the right decision. i live for reading my journal. i live for tears of joy. i live for true love. i live for the moments that i know i'll look back at and laugh. i live for being a child forever. i live for moments that teach me about growing up. i live for those moments when there is no going back and can only go forward. i live for mistakes becoming lessons. i live for heartbreak because it means im one step closer to finding my prince. i live for my future goals. i live for long deep conversations. i live for the moments i get to spend with my mom. i live for going to church. i live for moments that i know i'm loved. i live for getting mail. i live for moments that give me the opportunity to shine. i live for moments that make me the girl that i am today. i live for all that i stand for. i live for life moments

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?