Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a new addiction



i have this new addiction. its name is buffy the vampire slayer. my older sisters watched it religiously when it was on. i being little was not allowed to watch it. i felt awfully left out some tuesday nights. a few weeks ago kara started watching all of season 3. i would catch a glimpse here and there but i hadn't sat down to watch it...that was until she was about half way through. i watched "the wish" and i was hooked. i would always ask for more buffy. we continued to watch it almost every night and well now we are half way through season 5. its a pretty fantastic show i won't lie. angel is oh so yummy and i would like to have him for myself. spike is just my favorite, and attractive in a mysterious kind of way. even though he's evil he wouldn't do anything to hurt buffy cause well he loves her!! he's freakin hilarious! zander oh my zander, he is quite silly and knows the perfect things to say. anya...she used to be a demon but isn't anymore. she speaks her mind and is learning how life works everyday. its all new to her. willow, she's just quirky but gotta love her. giles is basically buffys father, he is her watcher-trainer of slayer powers. he is british and can really solve anything. he just bought the magic shop and is running it. pretty sure i love giles a whole lot than there's buffy, strong, determined...she can really kick some demon ass and i am super jealous of her slayer abilities. at first i started having buffy dreams, i was part of the scooby gang and would help with the slaying some dreams more creepy than others. i start noticing and making connections to the show. such as a say i meet someone named adam, i think of 314 which is evil ish. it happens. reilly just left the show and it makes me sad :( he was so good for buffy. plus he was very attractive. buffy didn't really give him all that much of chance at the end, but she's still so hung up on angel. this quote is from "prom" in season 3. angel has just broken up with buffy. i love this quote. cause well it's totally true on some aspect.

Willow Rosenberg: Well, he's a fool. He-he's just a big, dumb, jerk person. If you ask me. And-and he's a-a super, maxi-jerk for doing it right before the prom.
Buffy: That's not his fault. He's 243 years old. He doesn't exactly get the prom.
Willow Rosenberg: But, he should. If he...
Buffy: Wil, it's okay. You don't have to make him the bad guy.
Willow Rosenberg: But, that's the best friend's job. Vilifying and grousing.
Buffy: Usually, yeah. But he's right. I mean, I think, maybe in the long run, that he's right.
Willow Rosenberg: Yeah. I think he is. I mean, I tried to hope for the best, but... I'm sorry. Must be horrible.
Buffy: I think horrible is still coming. Right now, it's worse. Right now, I'm just trying to keep from dying.
Willow Rosenberg: Oh, Buffy.
Buffy: I can't breathe, Wil. I feel like I can't breathe.


this is another favorite quote. riley is taking to zander. this is right before things go down hill between him and buffy. so sad.
Riley: Yeah, I'm well aware of how lucky I am. Like, lottery lucky. Buffy's like nobody else in the world. When I'm with her, it's like - it's like I'm split in two - half of me is just on fire, goin' crazy if I'm not touching her. The other half is so still and peaceful, just perfectly content. Just knows, this is the one. But she doesn't love me.


the buff is full of good quotes. its hard to just pick one. i see why my sisters loved the show soo much, and still do. i have been converted. i laugh and i get so into what is going to happen next. it doesn't help that before we start each episode kara gives a disclaimer. like last night, she says oh this one is sad, or ugg this is a creepy episode. i ask why and she says oh just watch. but its still fun to watch. can't wait to watch it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?