Sunday, July 25, 2010

and they lived happily ever after.

wow! with a non-eventful life i have neglected my blog for almost two weeks now. i sincerely apologize for the lack of posts.
now, being the girl that i am, i often find myself day dreaming about my future. who i will be, what i will be doing with my life, where i will be living, who will i marry. i get excited about weekend dates with my future husband and having that best friend to share my life with. i have many dreams for my future, but it all starts out with that one day, my wedding day. i've had this day planned since i was 6 years old. i think its something every girl dreams of and plans out. so here it is, my dream wedding.

season: late spring, early summer
colors: yellow, white, gray and a hit of black
location: salt lake, or mount timpanogos temple


dress: something like this
invitations: fun and still classy
flower: daisy's

details: no cake, cold stone ice cream, jars of candy, pom-pom type decoration, i will wear yellow vans(not one for heels) classical music will play in the background, i will dance with my husband, followed by a dance with my daddy, and many more details.

now, i just gotta find me a groom;) well in a few more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?