Sunday, August 29, 2010

just my theme song.

you know how i've been a giggling mess? 

here are a few songs to go along with that mood. 

fallin' for you: colbie calliat  
I don’t know but
I think I maybe
Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better
I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you

ready to love again: lady antebellum 
Yeah, I'm ready to feel now
No longer am I 'fraid of the fall down
It must be time to move on now
Without the fear of how it might end
I guess I'm ready to love again.

Just when you think that love will never find you
You run away but still it's right behind you, oh
It's just something that we can't control

elephant love melody: moulin rouge 
Love lifts us up where we belong,
Where eagles fly, on a mountain high.
Love makes us act like we are fools,
Throw our lives away, for one happy day.

 We could be heroes! Just for one day.
You, you will be mean.

  No I won't!
And I, I'll drink all the time.

We should be lovers.
 We can't do that.

  We should be lovers, and that's a fact.
  Though nothing, will keep us together.

  We could steal time...
Both: Just for one day. We could be heroes, forever and ever.
We could be heroes, forever and ever. We could be heroes...
  Just because I will always love you.

I
Can't help loving you
How Wonderful life is
  Now you are in the world

and, we go together: grease
We go together like
rama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong
remembered for ever like
shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang
shoo-bop
That's the way it should be
Wha oooh yeah!


 i'm slightly crazy...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?