Wednesday, September 1, 2010

my life is complete.

john.
absolutely amazing
he is super hilarious
he wore blue and white stripped pants, cuffed, a white button up shirt and boat shoes.
his bandanna around his head was the best.
i can't choose my favorite song that he played.
he played, slow dancing, why georgia, waiting on the world to change, half of my heart, heartbreak warfare, vultures, stop this train, and many many more.
his encore may have made me cry a little bit.
he gave great advice, i want names.
his musical ability is unreal to me.
my love for him grew in a matter of two hours.
i love my "john my body is a wonderland button"
next on my list is to meet him.
he promised to come back to utah.
he is already working on his new album.
he makes me weak in the knees.
i am still super excited about the evening.
i took over 75 pictures and videos.
i plan on making a collage of the images.
this night will forever be in my memory.
i can't stop singing his songs.
mayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?