Thursday, October 28, 2010

aerobics.

it will be death of me.

cons: 
i can barely keep up with jan.
i smell real bad after class.
i have to shower when i get home to rid myself of bad order.
most days i can't move my body due to aches and pains.
i always want something salty after class.
i feel like i have been hit by a truck due to exhaustion.
i sweat, its gross.
its mere participation points, so when missing one day you have to run 4 miles.


pros: 
i feel a difference in my body. more toned.
zumba on fridays.
i will graduate from high school. 
jan is a good teacher.
its one term down.
my best friend is in that class.
i feel accomplished after class.
just running is never the days workout. (i hate running)

ok, its not that bad. sometimes it is. but i'm half way done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?