Friday, October 22, 2010

i miss you.

i've missed you alot this week.
i miss when you would hold me tight and tell me everything is going to be okay. i need you to tell me everything is going to be alright. you kept me sane and rational in situations like today. i miss when you'd kiss me to stop the tears or tickle me just to see my dimples.
when i heard the news, i wanted so badly to call you, you have always been the one i call. i was lost for a moment. you let me lean on your faith while mine was being tested. i have to lean on my own today.

of course, i always miss you. there isn't a day that goes by where i don't. but for some reason, its been alot these past few days. maybe its because your 20 birthday is on sunday, and i can't share it with you, or that i got the most amazing letter and i can't wait to hear from you again. or maybe because i was sick on wednesday and i haven't been sick since sophomore year, spring break and you took care of me. and maybe its because i need my best friend on moments like today. no matter what the situation, i miss you like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?