Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i'm losing my mind.

with how busy my work schedule has been, i feel as if i am losing my mind.
merely its because i am exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open.
none the less, i think i'm going crazy. 

i miss my best friend terribly today.
the holidays are hard without you. 
i keep telling myself, next year. 
i can't wait.

i can't get myself out of bed in the morning. 
i press the snooze button for an hour. 
this is a problem. 
in fact it has resulted in attendance school. 
dang it. 
i haven't been there since 
sophomore year. 
curse you tardies.

mr. mayer. 
how is that you have a song
for my every mood? 
today its been st patricks day. 
tomorrow, who knows. 
perhaps
vultures or slow dancing. 

i need to do my laundry. 
or i just need new clothes. 
it was a hoodie and vans day. 


dear santa: 
my third and fourth graders still believe in you. 
try not to let them down. 
they are so excited for you to come and visit. 
i typed their santa papers today. 
so innocent they are.


snow, i do not like you. 
cold, i do not like you either. 
go away now. 
its not even winter yet 
and i am sick of you. 
fantastic. 

alright, i think i am done with my ramblings. 
i think i am going to take a nap today.
i have the day off. i feel so great about this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?