Monday, July 25, 2011

no easy way.

i've gone about this post forty five different ways. there is no easy way to write about a heartbreak, especially when its still lingering on the surface. but, i've realized that they only way to say this is to be blunt.

i am suddenly, and of my own choice single again.
it hurts and my body is rather numb by this decision. i've cried all the tears that i can muster and i've prayed for hours. it was the right decision for me and him. and it kills me knowing i hurt the one person i care most for.

to spare the feelings of the second party, i will not be going into detail of this via blog.

lets just say, breaking up is awful.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautifully written and I'm sure it must be hard; it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete

whats on your mind?