Friday, November 25, 2011

the story. part 1.

i finally have time to sit down and write the story you have all been waiting for.

i woke up far too early for my liking. i tossed and turned for a good hour before i decided i wasn't going to be able to fall back to sleep. i made my way down stairs to find an empty house. i had several hours to kill.

i started to paint my finger nails and watch one tree hill on netflix. can't go wrong with netflix, or so i thought. half way through my second episode my internet decided it didn't want to be on anymore. i fiddled with the little box that provides said internet and nothing. when my daddy came home i was relieved, he could definitely fix it. wrong again. he had turned it off because we were switching providers. off all days to do so, he choose today. no blog stalking, no facebook stalking, no netflix.

i laid on my family floor watching the fan for a good ten minutes. i called the best friend. i walked around my house. i played brickbreaker on my phone. due to my excessive nerves i wasn't hungry at all or else i would have ventured out and treated myself to some lunch.

i sat in our closet under the stairs-much like harry potter trying to find a movie to watch. my indecisive nature left that decision difficult. i settled on the classic titanic. it was three hours give or take. i settled on the couch and began watching. luckily i fell asleep for a power nap. when the film ended, i decided it was time to get ready. i was to meet my friend in just a couple hours to head to the airport. as i was in the shower, i had a not so good feeling, it was bizarre. i tried to shake it but it didn't go away. after my half an hour shower, i checked my phone and saw this text,

"zackys flight was delayed...so now we are picking him up at 9:30.."

don't worry, 9:30 was now five and a half hours away. i had to continue waiting.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and am your newest follower! I hope everything is going well! I am happy for you. My man leaves in a few months...you give me hope :) You are a gorgeous girl! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

whats on your mind?