2. sleep for twelve hours. there is nothing better than falling asleep at 9:45 on a friday night and waking up at 10:00 on saturday morning.
3. retail therapy. it does wonders. two pairs of shoes and a hoodie later you'll feel great. even better, when your not spending your own money. thank your company for the generous christmas bonus.
4. spend the entire afternoon with your sister. she will keep you company. also, pending on her sense of humor she can keep you laughing all the time. if you need, you can borrow mine. she's hysterical.
5. take a hot bubble bath. 'nough said.
6. watch hours and hours of how i met your mother. romantic sappy love stories will only make you cry. how i met your mother will not.
7. keep busy. the second you stop keeping busy the moment your mind starts to race. clean your room, go to work, take a final.
8. create a break up playlist. again, sappy love songs will only make you cry.
9. pray lots and lots. the comfort from Heavenly Father will get you through the hardest moments.
10. and remember, everything happens for a reason. i can't see that reason right now and i still hurt a lot. it's hard not to cry. but i have been reminded many times in the last few days that there are still amazing people in my life. i have the best family and the greatest friends who have continually checked up on me. i am a strong girl and this trial will only make me stronger.