Thursday, December 15, 2011

a not so happy post.

Willow Rosenberg: Well, he's a fool. He-he's just a big, dumb, jerk person. If you ask me. And-and he's a-a super, maxi-jerk for doing it right before the prom. 
Buffy: That's not his fault. He's 243 years old. He doesn't exactly get the prom. 
Willow Rosenberg: But, he should. If he... 
Buffy: Wil, it's okay. You don't have to make him the bad guy. 
Willow Rosenberg: But, that's the best friend's job. Vilifying and grousing. 
Buffy: Usually, yeah. But he's right. I mean, I think, maybe in the long run, that he's right. 
Willow Rosenberg: Yeah. I think he is. I mean, I tried to hope for the best, but... I'm sorry. Must be horrible. 
Buffy: I think horrible is still coming. Right now, it's worse. Right now, I'm just trying to keep from dying. 
Willow Rosenberg: Oh, Buffy. 
Buffy: I can't breathe, Wil. I feel like I can't breathe. 

so i'm no vampire slayer, and he's no 243 year old vampire, but somehow this is what keeps playing in my mind.

it's an interesting feeling this is. i'm in denial right now. i don't know what else to think. i'm afraid if i start to cry i won't ever stop. 


i have to believe this is true. that though, this pain that i am feeling right now will come to an end. my dreams have turned into a living nightmare. i'm not quite sure what happens next. i guess that is one of the hardest parts. the unknown. for someone who hates the unknown i'm rather scared. my heart is broken and i don't have the instructions on how to mend it. 

here's to eventually right? one day, i'll see the meaning behind this. for an impatient girl, this could be quite the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind?