Tuesday, April 3, 2012

tomorrow. tomorrow. tomorrow.

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic, all right? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known... 
Rose: Jack, I...
Jack: No, let me try and get this out. You're ama- I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have no-nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right... That's all that I want.
Rose: Well, I'm fine... I'll be fine... really.
Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose. And you're gonna die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away because you're strong but... sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose... that fire's gonna burn out... 
Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.
Jack: You're right... only you can do that. 


did you know titanic is being released in the theaters tomorrow? you bet i will be there. tickets have been purchased. i cannot wait. who doesn't love a good movie on the big screen? especially when it's titanic. 


also, i wish an adorable man, preferably leonardo dicaprio would say lovey dovey things to me. apparently that only happens in the movies though. dang entertainment getting my hopes up. 


oh well. cheers to titanic in theaters! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going and I know I am just going to be bawling. I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

whats on your mind?